If You Want To Be A Winner, Change Your Turmeric With Honey Philosophy Now!
The combination of turmeric with honey has antibiotic, analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties. However, if you have any health problems, it is always advisable to consult a specialist before consuming
Turmeric is a traditional spice that is part of a plant of the family of gingers, which also belongs to the ginger.
Very common in Asia, particularly in India, which is where most exported to other parts of the world.
Plant root is used, which has active ingredients that can be used both as a spice and for medicinal uses.
In fact, given its intense orange color, some companies use it as a basis for the manufacture of dyes for clothing.
In what has to do with human health it has been used as a natural anti-inflammatory, analgesic and preventive.
Its high content of curcumin and other antioxidants give it amazing properties to combat and prevent various types of diseases.
With this type of order, there are a number of traditional priests who have been part of alternative medicine for centuries.
One of these is its combination with honey, an organic ingredient that enhances its main benefits.
What are the Benefits of Turmeric with Honey?
The combination of turmeric with honey (known as “honey gold”) is a natural remedy with powerful anti-inflammatory and antibacterial qualities that promote the body’s defenses.
Also considered a potent natural antibiotic, this mixture destroys several types of viruses and bacteria that cause disease.
Its advantage over synthetic remedies is that you do not cause negative effects to the intestinal flora and, conversely, serves as food to increase the presence of healthy bacteria.
Their significant contribution of polyphenols, vitamins and minerals have over 150 therapeutic applications, including treatment of inflammatory disorders and various types of cancers are included.
And thanks to their contributions of vitamins C and E, inhibit the action of free radicals and prevent deterioration associated with premature aging.
In ayurveda, a system of natural healing from India, this remedy is used to combat digestive, liver and viral diseases.
On the other hand, given its powerful anti-inflammatory action, it has also proven to be effective for patients with diseases such as arthritis, osteoarthritis and gout.
His Other Important Benefits Include
- Ability to fight pathogens such as Sarcina, Gaffkya, Corynebacterium and Clostridium.
- Protecting the brain and reducing the risk of dementia.
- Elimination of toxins.
- Reducing the negative impact of the treatment of some cancers.
- Relief of symptoms of flu, colds and other respiratory conditions.
- Prevention of urinary tract infections.
- Relief of duodenal ulcers.
- Lowering cholesterol.
- Ability to improve fat metabolism.
How to Prepare the Remedy Turmeric with Honey?
Given the difficulties mentioned health is worth trying this “honey gold” in order to support their treatment and speed your recovery.
However, it is important to clarify that the ingredients must be 100% organic so that all benefits are provided.
- 4 tablespoons pure honey bees (100 g)
- 1 tablespoon turmeric (10 g)
- Add a tablespoon of turmeric four tablespoons of raw honey and pour the product in a sealed glass jar.
- Mix before use to ensure that both ingredients are well integrated.
- Preventively it is advised to eat a spoonful of the mixture on an empty stomach every day.
- If cold should eat half a teaspoon every hour throughout the day and the next day decrease the dose in half and consume every two hours.
- The treatment lasts about three days, or a little more depending on the conditions in which symptoms occur.
- Be sure to keep the mixture in the mouth until completely dissolved. If you think you are very sweet, you can add in a glass of warm water.
- With digestive purposes are advised to eat a tablespoon diluted in water before each meal.
Facts you should know …
- Avoid consumption of this and other remedies with turmeric if you suffer from gallbladder disease.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding should consult a physician before taking this product.
- Turmeric may interfere with the effect of anticoagulant drugs. Consultation with the specialist if taking drugs for heart and circulatory health.
- Avoid consumption if you are scheduled for any surgery.