7 Benefits of Eating ALMONDS
Almond is an oil that can fortunately be found throughout the year, its pleasant flavor and versatile allows you to be part of sweet or savory dishes or be a healthy snack.
Studies by medical researchers have shown that regular consumption of Almonds, a portion about 5 times per week, has numerous health benefits, among which are:
- Reduce the risk of heart attack and other cardiovascular diseases. Almonds protect the walls of the arteries as they are rich in monoinsturadas fats, and when combined with a healthy way of eating, it helps in reducing LDL cholesterol levels in just two weeks, according to a study published in the British Journal of Nutrition.
- They are rich in healthy fats so they help maintain a healthy weight. People who consume Almonds are thinner than those who do not consume. All their nutrients promote the proper functioning of metabolism. Some studies have suggested their use to promote weight loss, as its consumption as a snack promotes satiety with less food at the next meal.
- They are excellent brain food. Its consumption can reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s; also increases brain function, so that this body is kept in total activity, increasing intellectual capacity and longevity. Thus it has achieved adulthood with more lucidity to enjoy life.
- Appropriate for people with diabetes. Research has shown that eating Almonds accompanying other foods reduces your glicémio index, ie increase lowers blood sugar after eating so I could help keep your glucose under control.
- Helps energy flow throughout the body. Almonds are rich in manganese and copper, two minerals involved in energy production within the cells in conjunction with vitamin B2 (riboflavin).
- Almonds, and in general all oil, are foods that provide us with significant amounts of fiber, protein, minerals, B vitamins, vitamin E, and healthy fats. Among the minerals include iron, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, zinc and calcium. (Read More :- Four Courses Covering 50% of Fiber Daily fee)
- A pattern of healthy diet includes vegetables, fruits, legumes, oil seeds (walnuts, peanuts, almonds), whole grains, lean protein sources and low-fat dairy products.