Home remedies for constipation children Traditional
7 tricks to get the child to Evacuate :- Constipation is the difficulty that may arise to evacuate. It is a very common disorder in the baby as bowel movements and relaxation of the sphincter has not yet matured enough.
The baby usually shows annoying and inconvenient if you are constipated, but as their diet consists exclusively of breast milk or formula not apply certain home-based fiber or fruit recipes. However, from 2 or 3 years, if your child is constipated can use natural remedies to relieve and get to evacuate.
Grandma’s Remedies to Relieve Constipation
1. You can make the child in the womb circular motion in the direction of clockwise massage. This also will relieve constipation if accompanied by bellyache.
2. Drink a glass of warm water and then give the child a breakfast that includes whole grains and fresh fruit.
3. Give the child the juice of two oranges before taking his usual breakfast. Other fruits that can help relieve constipation taken first thing in the morning are raspberries, grapes, pears, plums or kiwi.
4. One of the most effective natural remedies is to have a daily diet rich in vegetables and fiber.
5. The diet itself does not work miracles, so it is very important to ensure that the child do physical exercise every day.
6. Drink plenty of water: increase the amount of water, preferably mineral, the child baby a day.
7. Teach the child to the routine of going to the bathroom. Sit you a while on the potty or toilet and indicate the correct position to be adopted. We must remind you to always go forward and feel unable to continue playing or performing any other task.
In the event that carrying a high-fiber diet and taking moderate physical activity, the child does not get the toilet itself, should visit the pediatrician who may prescribe a laxative to help at times. However, in the long run can cause the intestine to become lazy, so accustom the child to evacuate itself is the best therapy.