Top 10 Healthy Foods Lifelong
In recent months, sales of books on healthy food have multiplied. Analysts say that in 2015, interest in eating good old fashioned has become a matter of public interest. However, no rummaging in specialized stores superfood that last all magazines speak. In our shopping baskets of life, we have a whole top 10 healthy foods. And it is just the beginning.
1. Garlic :- Apparently Hippocrates himself prescribed to their patients garlic to cure respiratory diseases or cope with parasites. They attributed antibacterial properties and is recognized for benefits in preventing cardiovascular disease and some cancers. Yes, best eaten fresh.
2. Tomatoes :- When the season comes, do not hesitate to make good collection. Have a constellation of nutrients from vitamin C to Beta-carotene, and its list of health benefits is equally long: they are good for a healthy heart, provide folic acid during pregnancy, their fiber and water are a ally against constipation, its antioxidant power is great for the skin …
3. Bone broth :- Yes, the whole life. This affordable and sustainable food not only helps better to spend the cold months but also a good supply of minerals and helps absorb fat-soluble vitamins, such as vitamin D. And also is a source of collagen for skin. Occasional health guru predicts that the stock will be the food that everyone will speak in 2016.
4. Apples :- ‘An apple a day keeps the doctor of your life’, the saying goes. And nothing does not go misguided, since this fruit has an impressive nutritional profile, being rich in vitamin C and B, and provides fiber and minerals like calcium or potassium. Is an ally against the risk of diabetes, dementia, cardiovascular disease … Do not forget to eat your skin.
5. Asparagus :- Specialist said cleaners and asparagus have healing powers. They are a great source of fiber and have high levels of vitamin B6, calcium, zinc and magnesium. Among its benefits, reduce the risk of kidney stones.
6. Almonds :- Another of those foods whose health benefits have been documented for centuries and modern research has only just countersign. They are a good source of vitamin E, magnesium, copper and have quality proteins, in addition to unsaturated fatty acids, fiber, antioxidants and other nutrients that make many almonds healthy tool to prevent cardiovascular diseases. They can also help your memory, you do not forget.
(Read More :- 7 Benefits of Eating ALMONDS)
7. Carrots :- Millions of rabbits can not be wrong. A half portion of carrots cup roughly half rodajas- have 25 calories, six grams of carbohydrates, sugars and one three protein. Distribution, already good, hidden inside high levels of vitamin A, plus vitamin C, iron, fiber, potassium, or calcium. Carrot consumption is associated with the prevention of various cancers and helps your eyes look good.
8. Honey :- Its healing properties appear even in the Koran and although not all benefits attributed to him have been tested scientifically, moderate consumption of honey which involves supply of glucose, fructose, iron, potassium and magnesium, among other nutrients-have effects beneficial against infections, for example.
9. Chickpeas :- Besides being a great source of protein and fiber vegan or gluten-free diets, chickpeas contain iron, vitamin B-6 and magnesium. If you combine them with rice, pasta or bread you make a perfect partnership that will provide essential amino acids. They have beneficial properties to prevent inflammation and certain cardiovascular diseases and improve the health of your bones.
10. Cauliflower :- It is often said that the more colorful is a vegetable or fruit is healthier. Cauliflower is the living proof that this assertion is far from certain. As part of the Brassica family, it is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that can protect against certain types of cancer; It contains fiber to fill you and improve your intestinal transit; and will fill hill, which is good for memory. And this is just a touch of your long list of benefits.
Needless to say, the list of healthy foods that can be found nearby and is locally produced extensive. Oranges, Brussels sprouts, turnips and watercress, one of the healthiest foods according to scientists, are examples. If you want to know more, this is the top 50.